Redpath Aquaculture shelters
Aquaculture is a new and fast expanding intensive farming system , with these reticulated water/nutrient systems often housed in a Redpath shelter with natural light coming in through the clear or shaded roof cladding.
Redpath pay special attention to the corrosion resistance of poles and framing for Aquaculture sheds; otherwise seawater or high levels of humidity will take their toll on all parts in the sheds.
A range of spans is available for this application, with Redpath's open plan overhead designs allowing the installation of tall storage / growing tanks.
Aquaculture sheds - Basic specifications
* Span / bay Widths: 5m, 7.5m, 9.2m, & 10.65 metres
* Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts (excluding hi-tunnel design)
* Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
* Apex height: Up to 7 metres
* Roof Ventilation Design: Available in single ridge or double ridge system on truss designs 9.2m & 10.65m
* Vent drive systems: Dutch high quality Ridder on truss houses (manual systems also available)
* Roof vent upstand flashings & end weather flashings: Yes included on truss vented models
* Vent mechanism: Ridder motors and controllers, indirect Geared rack and pinion system
* Roof cladding: Singleskin White shaded Durashade (10 Year clear Durashelter also available). clear Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) also available.
* Wall cladding: Reinforced Polyweave film for roll up walls, or shadecloth side
* Frame Guard Tape: Fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic
* Gutter design: Walkthrough Vee gutter, steel , gives easy & safe access to roofline.
* Doors: Sliding door with aluminium frame - supplied as required
* Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependant)
* Wind load: 165kph, greater if required
* Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg sq/m
* Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only also an option.
* Warranty: Yes, Redpath 3 Year silver series manufacturers warranty
Shade or Thermal screens
Insect / bird screening of ventilation systems:
Contact us for more information on Free Ph 1 800 024 680, or use the form below