Rain Cover Design #7600F
The Raincover design is a tunnelhouse that features a one piece RHS box section arch to form its roof truss.
This structure is both cost-effective and speedy to build, yet is also a very durable even in the windiest of sites.
The Raincover model is popular for off-season crops, nursery crops, and any crop that requires simple rain cover and shoulder of season protection.
The Raincover can be supplied with either energy efficient twinskin cladding or Super heavy duty 254 micron singleskin ten year + cladding.
Crop support can be included in the design with ventilation being provided by either manually operated or automatic roll up sidewall or endwall blinds. Forced airflow fan systems with Rack and pinion side vents is also an option.
Insect screens may be fitted to all ventilator openings for pest exclusion if required.
You can fit Redpath overhead shade or thermal screens to this greenhouse design. Call us for a quote or click link here
- Span / Bay Widths: 7.6 metres
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 6 metres
- Side ventilation: - standard roll up wall, manual or optional automatic. rack & pinion side vents also available or forced air fan with cooling inlet pad system.
- Vent mechanism if supplied: Ridder motors and controllers, indirect Geared rack and pinion system
- Roof cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Wall cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 210micron 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Gutter design: Wide "walkthrough" Vee gutter, steel , gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Doors: Sliding door with aluminium framed, aluminium base sheet with clear acrylic top section panels, doors may be in end or sidewall
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependant)
- Wind load: 165kph, greater if required
- Crop loading: 15kg sq/m , greater if required, crop kit system included on request. (overhead wire location by client)
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg sq/m
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: all bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturers warranty, with extra warranty on covering
- Irrigation growing system design service & parts list
- Shade or Thermal screens systems
- White woven long-life Reflectamat greenhouse flooring cover
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of side vents
- Insect screening or bird screening of side vents optional
Free call 1 800 024 680 for more information/quote or use the form below