Super Single Design #9600SVR
The Redpath Supersingle greenhouse is used mainly for year-round production of vegetables, flowers and nursery crops that require accurate environmental control irrespective of the outside conditions. The Supersingle design is usually singleskin clad with Duratough or Durashelter long life greenhouse film with a service life of ten years +. The cosecant rafter "A" frame design is a unique Redpath feature and it allows superior light transmission through to the crop via its reduced overhead structural shading. The truss/rafter is also 'curved' so that any internal condensation is prompted to run to the edge of the roof sheets where it is trapped by an aluminium internal condensation trap. By reducing condensation light is further increased and damage from overhead dripping is eliminated. The single ridge ventilation system and incorporates aluminium draft strip upstands along the full length of roof vent closure points which provide a weather flashing. The roof ventilation is typically fully automated with high quality 'Dutch' Ridder vent drives - although manual control is an option. This building's roof ventilation is typically complimented by the roll up sidewall vents which may be manual or automatic opening. Gutters are a 250mm wide structural part, and of 'walkthrough' design, the gutters allow substantial rainfall catching and easy access to the roof for maintenance and equipment. All gutters include a 100% rust-proof rain head at gutter ends to catch and duct rainwater to downpipes. Gutters are included standard on outside pole lines also. Redpaths 5 Year gold series warranty applies to this design.
- Span / Bay Widths: 9.6 metres
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 7 metres
- Roof Ventilation Design: Single-ridge (16% floor area vented) Note: double-vent system also available.
- Vent drive systems: Dutch high quality "Ridder" design.
- Roof vent upstand flashings & end weather flashings: Yes included as standard
- Side ventilation: - standard roll up wall, manual or optional automatic
- Vent mechanism: Ridder motors and controllers, indirect Geared rack and pinion system
- Roof cladding: Single-skin Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Wall cladding: Single-skin Duratough 210micron 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Internal aluminium condensation traps alongside internal gutters: - included standard
- Doors: Sliding door with aluminium framed, aluminium base sheet with clear acrylic top section panels, doors may be in end or sidewall
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: 165kph, greater if required
- Crop loading: 30kg m2 , greater if required, crop kit system included on request. (overhead wire location by client)
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg m2
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: all bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturer's warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
- Irrigation growing system design service & parts list
- Shade or Thermal screen systems
- White woven long-life Reflectamat greenhouse flooring cover
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of roof and or side vents
- Manual roof vent drive system also available (if required)
- Insect screening or bird screening of roof vents, using Redpaths underslung screen system is optional
Free call 1 800 024 680 for more information/quotes or use the form below