Domestic Tunnelhouse series
Domestic Tunnelhouse Overview
The Redpath domestic series tunnelhouse offers the home-gardener a cost effective solution to growing your veggies and nursery plants out of season. Redpath tunnelhouses offer a larger than standard home greenhouse at a full 2.74m wide and in four lengths 4m 6m 8m and 10m.
Redpath tunnelhouses are proudly made in Australia and use the very same commercial grade greenhouse film "Hortiplus" that Redpath use on their commercial range of greenhouses. The frame is made from sturdy steel tube and the kitset is supplied with a door at both ends and a dedicated aluminium film clipping system called "Lockstrip" to securely fasten the Hortiplus greenhouse film to the frame. “The greenhouse film cover is supplied with a 3 year pro rata UV warranty (Conditions apply) and replacements are readily available from Redpath for as little as $3.00 per m2!
Supplied in an easy to assemble kitset form nationwide, call us for a delivery price to your nearest major centre.
A = 1.85metres
B = 2740mm
C = 2.5 metres
Door (height x width)
1.8m x 600mm (single door , hinged at BOTH ends)
- Dimensions: 2.74 metres wide x 4m, 6m, 8m, or 10 metres long
- Fasteners / Bolts: All supplied, aluminium type, non-corrosive
- Apex height: 2.5 metres
- Door: Single hinged 1.8 metres tall x 600mm wide at both ends
- Wind bracing: Included
- Building frame warranty: 3 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Delivery: Please call for price
- Instructions: Full set of drawings + easy-read step by step instructions
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
- Shelving systems - Call
- Shaded nursery film covers (white)
- Exposed site cover upgrade
Also check our current specials page here, as selected sizes may be on special this month !
Free Call for more information - 1 800 024 680