Redpath Aquaculture shelters
Aquaculture is a new and fast expanding intensive farming system, with these reticulated water/nutrient systems often housed in a Redpath shelter with natural light coming in through the clear or shaded roof cladding.
Redpath pay special attention to the corrosion resistance of poles and framing for Aquaculture sheds; otherwise seawater or high levels of humidity will take their toll on all parts in the sheds.
A range of spans is available for this application, with Redpath's open plan overhead designs allowing the installation of tall storage / growing tanks.
Aquaculture sheds - Basic specifications
- Span / bay Widths: 5m, 8m, 9.6m, & 10.65 metres
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts (excluding hi-tunnel design)
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 7 metres
- Roof Ventilation Design: Available in single ridge or double ridge system on truss designs 9.6m & 10.65m
- Vent drive systems: Dutch high quality Ridder on truss houses (manual systems also available)
- Roof vent upstand flashings & end weather flashings: Yes included on truss vented models
- Vent mechanism: Ridder motors and controllers, indirect Geared rack and pinion system
- Roof cladding: Singleskin White shaded Durashade (10 Year clear Durashelter also available). Clear Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) also available.
- Wall cladding: Reinforced Polyweave film for roll up walls, or shadecloth side
- Frame Guard Tape: Fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic
- Gutter design: Walkthrough Vee gutter, steel, gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Doors: Sliding door with aluminium frame - supplied as required
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: 165kph, greater if required
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg m2
- Installation: Redpath can supply in Kit form or have your nearest subcontract builder install your building for you.
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 3 Year silver series manufacturer's warranty
Shade or Thermal screens
Insect / bird screening of ventilation systems:
Contact us for more information on Free Ph 1 800 024 680, or use the form belowEnquire now